Palace - Post match thread

Why have palace got graham from Jeremy Kyle as part of their back room staff

81551faa6c5fe542749db8c93cc201f7.jpg

They didn't show it
I'm shocked.....

I've seen a replay, and there doesn't appear to be any "arm" involvement, but there was an arm movement across the front of Zab, which from the angle I was at, I could see why I thought so at the game.

The "trip" is pretty obvious though, unless you are blind, and as far away as 8 yards obviously.

Agenda ?? Is there one ?

These three official were just f**king dire, and Madeley gave up completely in the last 10 minutes.

Just saw Puncheon's off the ball trip on Zabba on the Sky Sports app. I'm assuming that, as with Aguero's elbow on Steven Reid, the FA/PL will take action against Puncheon, as the ref couldn't possibly have seen it.

Yeah, right.
Had Radio Manchester commentary on at work and Fred Eyre said it was a bit naughty and puncheon was lucky to get away with it

I'm shocked.....

I've seen a replay, and there doesn't appear to be any "arm" involvement, but there was an arm movement across the front of Zab, which from the angle I was at, I could see why I thought so at the game.

The "trip" is pretty obvious though, unless you are blind, and as far away as 8 yards obviously.

Agenda ?? Is there one ?

These three official were just f**king dire, and Madeley gave up completely in the last 10 minutes.

No there is not one

I don't care if palace are on a bad run,they still gave us a game,a win away after internationals is a great result,sometimes we need to grind it out,just be happy with the win and we move on to the next game and hope we play better

Spot on, plus we now have the added bonus of the Toure option for the rest of the season - which we know Pep will use expertly, instead of Toure being played in every game, regardless, as has happened before.
Onwards and upwards. Just need Sergio to rediscover his touch, and everything else will follow.

Well after watching the match on game of the day it wasn't as bad as the match day thread made out, we was a bit meh but still well worth the win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.