Palace - Post match thread

Couldn't see the game or listen on the radio. I did however have text commentary.
I genuinely felt like my heart was beating through my throat at the end.

Get the fuck in!

Looking at the european results, clearly a big win today for City.

With the CL cming up and after the international break, a lot of Europe's topsides have really struggled. Barcelona couldn't beat 9 men at home. (No Messi or Suarez). Bayern Munich lost.
Arsenal played badly, so did Liverpool and Spurs. I think the international break is very disruptive so a big win today

Looking at the european results, clearly a big win today for City.

With the CL cming up and after the international break, a lot of Europe's topsides have really struggled. Barcelona couldn't beat 9 men at home. (No Messi or Suarez). Bayern Munich lost.
Arsenal played badly, so did Liverpool and Spurs. I think the international break is very disruptive so a big win today

@Marvin I think your account has been hacked this post is far too positive

One of the best away days I've ever had at football. Scenes when yaya scored the first and that was eclipsed when the winner went in.
Big shout out to the Scottish fellas stood right behind me keeping me entertained right through the game with amusing comments and banter.

Now for the game. Great to have sagna back added some strength to the back line and when palsce went two up top at half time and bombarded us with long balls he dealt with them.

Silva coming on changed the tide we got control of the game and started to dominate the play.
Sterling had the left back on toast and is going to be world class imho.

The performance itself was pretty poor and isn't a positive in any way apart from grinding out a result, if Sunderland beat palace away 2 - 1 no one thinks anything about it, in terms of winning the league it is no indicator but fans can't help themselves, also yaya scored twice but he is still half a player
I think that's a little harsh. Coming back from all four corners of the world and playing an away match within days of returning must surely take its toll. Yes it wasn't the football we know we are capable of, but under the circumstances, criticising the performance IMO is harsh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.