Palace - Post match thread

So when do they announce retrospective action against that prick Puncheon and why cant I find any reference to it in the press?

So when do they announce retrospective action against that prick Puncheon and why cant I find any reference to it in the press?
When mad Madley gets pressurised into saying that he didn't see it and would have issued a red card if he had, after SSN, MOTD and all the newspapers give it wall to wall coverage and unanimous condemnation for a week straight.

Never, it did not even happen, figment of imagination.

PZ very nearly got booked for tripping over his own feet & then swearing at that nice Mr. Punchone.

The linesman on City's right hand side was poor. Missed a blatant kick at Pablo, and also missed a trip on Sterling which should have resulted in a penalty. Watched match of the day not a mention of the blatant kick against Pablo, or the trip on Sterling, so once again the BBC show their basis against City. However fair to say Sky Sports did show both incidents and said that we should have had a penalty and the Palace player should have been sent of. So I now hope that there will be a review of the incident by the ref and he will say that had he seen it he would have sent the Palace player off.

aguero93.20 Got some good news for you sky sports showed the incident when we were the game of the day. The studio guest did say that the Crystal Palace player should have been red carded for that incident. The bad news is that the BBC did not show or mention the incident at all. What a surprise that was considering all the fuss they made over the Aguero incident.

Apparently we were going to go through the season unbeaten in September and now Chavski are going to be Champions in November.

We above all fans know that there can be many twists and turns even in the last match of the season !!

It's advantage Chelsea because they have no European distractions which could ultimately be decisive. I think we have the better players but they look to be more of a 'team' at the moment. If we'd beaten Neverton & Smoggies as we deserved to what would peeps be saying ?

A lot of water to flow under the Stamford bridge yet and we'll be there !!

Enjoy the twists & turns.
In your Canoe..............

Last edited:
aguero93.20 Got some good news for you sky sports showed the incident when we were the game of the day. The studio guest did say that the Crystal Palace player should have been red carded for that incident. The bad news is that the BBC did not show or mention the incident at all. What a surprise that was considering all the fuss they made over the Aguero incident.
We'll know by Wednesday. They're not playing anyone of consequence in the next 3 games and the ban doesn't help City after the games done so I'm not too bothered tbh. I'd be far happier if referees like Madley were actually held to account for being constantly fucking shite.

We'll know by Wednesday. They're not playing anyone of consequence in the next 3 games and the ban doesn't help City after the games done so I'm not too bothered tbh. I'd be far happier if referees like Madley were actually held to account for being constantly fucking shite.
One hour after the game Refs should be told to come and give their version of events.

I don't think this was ever going to be a straightforward game: it came straight after the international break and straight before a crucial CL match in Germany. The team was missing several regulars, all of whom are key to the style of play and we had to play almost an hour with a CB pairing which was short on height against a team which boasted real aerial power in Benteke and Wickham. It was good to see Ya Ya back looking leaner and fitter and he really put in a shift. His goals were the icing on a very good performance. In addition the game was at Palace, a ground which is actually quite tight and favours their more "direct" style more than our passing and fluid movement. In the end the three points was what we wanted and we put up a determined and resolute performance to get them. As Pep said, we responded well to their equaliser when things could have gone badly wrong. The winner was quite a thoughtful goal in that KdB had seen the space at the near post and Kolarov had almost exploited it a few minutes earlier. Palace didn't learn and defending corners seems to be a real frustration for their fans. Now to Germany.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.