Palace - Post match thread

We'll know by Wednesday. They're not playing anyone of consequence in the next 3 games and the ban doesn't help City after the games done so I'm not too bothered tbh. I'd be far happier if referees like Madley were actually held to account for being constantly fucking shite.
I agree they should be held to account. I also think that consistent application of the 'retrospective action' process might be nice.

Bluep*ss:- I have being saying this of years. If the players and the manager have to give an interview so should the officials. However that is not going to happen for a long while.

Saddleworth 2 Have you ever heard of the word bias which most of the media seems to have for us. All this seems to have come about since the takeover. my guess is that the media don't like us breaking up the so called big 5 of Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Rags and Spurs.

Mike Riley doesn't want it - for obvious reasons.
That would be because of that referee in the 90s who was interviewed on radio about a wrongly disallowed goal and gave 5 different incorrect reasons that were all disproved on the spot.

Whilst I am pleased with Yaya's goals and hia attitude and the players happiness for him, I dont think he is now our main man in midfield upon whom the title now depends or is even influenced by him.

Great goals though, this was a win we needed and tbh we did grind it out. Impressed with the win on an off day with a weakened team.

At least Yaya won't be tired from CL games. So one more string to our bow.

Good win but I think the title's gonna be Chelsea's this year. Conte's got his formation and preferred starting XI all figured out and it's working like a dream. They look like they're cruising to the title on autopilot. Curious to see though what a first real test will do to their system.
Pep's getting pretty decent results but the team's changing all the time. I feel like he's really in search for his best team, and now the fantastic comeback of Yaya is likely to screw up his mind even more. In some respects it would've been better if Yaya's return would've been a complete failure, then it would've been an easy decision for the manager.
I'm pretty sure Pep will get everything sorted but I don't think it will be in time to win the title this season, Chelsea are going to drop very little.
Next season surely City's then!!

Whoever wins the league will have to do it with a solid squad, not simply playing the best eleven each week. Too early to be making claims like you have IMO.

Also, Pep is having to rotate as we are playing more games than the Chavs. Whilst it was great to see a leaner Yaya bag a couple on Sat, I think your "Fantastic comeback" should wait for a few more games yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.