Palace v City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inter Me Nan said:
himalayan_blues said:
How time has changed for city. we are now competing for 2nr or may be 3rd or even 4 th spot. It is again a pressure situation for our players. we know our players cannot play too good in pressure situation.So come on guys we have to give our all.
My team
Hart
Sagna Kompany Demichellis Clichy
Fernandinho Yaya
Silva Nasri
Aguero Bony
The end of both our recent title wins were pressure situations as were the cup finals we won so not sure i agree with you there bud.

I totally agree with you but...............there is a counter argument though. In those games, the squad was playing with confidence. Recent outings haven't shown that same confidence.

Still believe we will win this one though

I also dread playing these teams away(and at home - hic) - last year was a great day out but now palace will be hard to beat -Hope Pardew can keep his foul mouth shut.- and Pellers smiles as we go 4-0 up at half/time.

One thought - how many of our players have been trekking around the world - I do know that Argentina played Ecuador. Aguero scored.
(I think in California for some reason). Not sure if Zab and Demi were in the squad.?. Hart and Vinny were playing in Europe. Any one else?. Dzeko and Silva?.

Compared with Palace - who did they have "trekkin".

jimmygrimblesboots said:
One thing you cannot accuse the current squad , is lack of bottle , in pressure situations , these players thrive ,as they have proved on numerous occasions , when winning both titles from near impossible situations , it is the run of the mill , mid table and lower league teams that we struggle against.

If that's the case then we should be alright come the end of the season because every game from now on is a pressure game.

Roma away indicates that this current group of players can cope with pressure. If our attitude is right and we start in the exact opposite way we did at Burnley (slow and ponderous) then this should be a win and perhaps a convincing one. Don't think it will happen but would like to see Yaya left out as I think he is most responsible for our slow tempo

Simple really, players know what they have to do and that they are more than capable of it.

We need to win all remaining games.

No reason to think we will not, if you want it bad enough you will fight for it and give it your absolute best.

If the players do that (no matter who is selected) then we will win this one and can win all the remaining games.

Best

One thought - how many of our players have been trekking around the world - I do know that Argentina played Ecuador. Aguero scored.
(I think in California for some reason). Not sure if Zab and Demi were in the squad.?. Hart and Vinny were playing in Europe. Any one else?. Dzeko and Silva?.

Bluep*ss said:

You're on a Hatrick ............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.