Pantilimon

Me too. Happy for the big lad. He derserves to play for us in the final after being discarded last year in the FA cup final. That's just good karma, stick with him and we got a win this time

Happy for him, but he wasn't shit on by anybody last season; he brought it all on himself.

Dead chuffed for the big man,you could see the joy on his face when Jesus got the third.
I also noticed after the game,one of the first players to jump on him in celebration was Joe.
Fantastic day & it was great to see all the players as made up as the fans.I know it's not supposed to be as prestigious as the FA Cup but, sentimentally yesterday was fookin amazing,& I'm glad the players thought so too.

I'm glad he got the nod today but he wasn't shit on last year, two days before the final he said he was going to Inter.

Bodes well for any future second keeper as well. Do well in training and you'll get cup games. Do well in those and you will get the chance to earn your medals in the final.

ManCitizens. said:
I'm glad he got the nod today but he wasn't shit on last year, two days before the final he said he was going to Inter.

No he didn't, he said he might have to consider his future, he'd simply been linked with Inter. Mancini fucked him over.

I was chuffed for him yesterday, and you could see the delight in his face and celebrations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.