Pantsil...

MeatnSpudsMCFC

Just seen his own goal on MOTD...

What the f*ck was that all about? It wasnt just a normal deflection or anything... looked more deliberate.

don't know what he was thinking. But on an other note, be is fantatic professional, does a lap of honour around craven cottage after every home game. Could you imagine adebayor doing that? Don't think so

mancityscot said:
don't know what he was thinking. But on an other note, be is fantatic professional, does a lap of honour around craven cottage after every home game. Could you imagine adebayor doing that? Don't think so

more adebayor bashing for no reason?

yayyy (!)

but yes a shocking own goal from pantsil!

He just got his feet mixed up.

Dembele looks a player. No mention on MoTD of his brilliant assist though.

mancityscot said:
Very professional. He gets up face-to-face with an opponent's player then falls to the floor clutching his face as if butted! A disgrace if you ask me. He will never live this disgraceful incident down for me.

lee-mcfc said:
mancityscot said:

more adebayor bashing for no reason?

yayyy (!)

but yes a shocking own goal from pantsil!

I'm just saying that becasue he doest give a shit about the club, only himself and the money he gets every week

Couldn't remember the exact game but found it here:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqubKdN46zg[/youtube]

Pathetic!

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Just seen his own goal on MOTD...

What the f*ck was that all about? It wasnt just a normal deflection or anything... looked more deliberate.
You cant have been a defender,stuff like that happens to everyone at some point even professionals,ye shoulda seen some of the own goals i scored worse than mcCarthy for em.HaHa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.