Paolo Fernandes

Clercqs

Couldn't find a thread on him so sorry if there already is an excisting one. Spaniard that joined us as a 14/15 yo in 2013. Played for the u18s last season and I thought he looked great every time I saw him (wasn't very often tbf). Moved up to the EDS this season and has scored loads of goals so far. He's an attacking midfielder with great technique and seems to have a brilliant shot on him.

He trained with the first team today together with Brahim and Nemane. I guess that people as @twosips have watched him more frequently so what do you think of him?

Couldn't find a thread on him so sorry if there already is an excisting one. Spaniard that joined us as a 14/15 yo in 2013. Played for the u18s last season and I thought he looked great every time I saw him (wasn't very often tbf). Moved up to the EDS this season and has scored loads of goals so far. He's an attacking midfielder with great technique and seems to have a brilliant shot on him.

He trained with the first team today together with Brahim and Nemane. I guess that people as @twosips have watched him more frequently so what do you think of him?

Have to say I love him and enjoy watching him play. Very talented with a great left foot and likes to play from the right wing. We will find out a lot more about him this season as he plays EDS but has made a good start to the season. I was surprised he didn't seem to get that many starts in last season's 18's team but should play more this year.

Anyone noticed he's in the UEFA B list & Diaz isn't ?

We can add anyone to the b list as long as we give UEFA 48h notice so it's not really important. I don't think it really means anything when Brahim is excluded but people like Duhaney and Davenport are on there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.