Paralympic Games

They have done great,never watch normal tennis but enjoyed the game tonite,gold and silver is great

Every bit as good as normal tennis, in fact the slower speed of the ball makes it more skillful and less power orientated. I also think wheelchair basket ball is superior to watch than normal basketball, as they said on the last leg, the only thing missing from wheelchair basketball is slam dunks!!

Every bit as good as normal tennis, in fact the slower speed of the ball makes it more skillful and less power orientated. I also think wheelchair basket ball is superior to watch than normal basketball, as they said on the last leg, the only thing missing from wheelchair basketball is slam dunks!!

Normal basketball is one of the most boring sports in the world. How the fuck it is so big in the USA is anyones guess.

Normal basketball is one of the most boring sports in the world. How the fuck it is so big in the USA is anyones guess.

Constant scoring while they play to keep their short attention spans, plenty of stats so they know who is the best player without having to work it out themselves and plenty of stoppages for them to eat during...

Constant scoring while they play to keep their short attention spans, plenty of stats so they know who is the best player without having to work it out themselves and plenty of stoppages for them to eat during...

If football had video refs for every single call and the game was in quarters, it would be huge in the USA. American football is geared up entirely for the TV fan. If real football was the same it would have conquered America a long time ago.

The success in the Olympics was great but this has been awesome - great effort paralymics GB - I am sure everybody on Bluemoon stands and salutes our athletes for showing us all how to triumph in the face of adversity. For me they are all Olympians - forget the para prefix they are to a man and woman fucking superb ( stands and claps )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.