Paranormal Experiences

Utter bollocks. Not having it, dont believe it, nope.

i lost my mum 6 weeks ago and my sisters are convinced she is around with little signs. Feathers in the room, dog staring into space for hours, etc etc

Ive had to have a word that although it may make them feel better , it just annoys me ;)

Not myself, but my old neighbour of 15 year ago told me about loads of things going on in his house. He'd seen himself at the top of the stairs, breath on a window next to him, his wife had felt him getting into bed when he wasn't there etc. First day he moved in, his 15 year old son asked him to ask the old man to leave his bedroom. Shook me up at the time as he was just normally a quiet guy who had come to fit me some doors!
Sounds as if he flipped his fucking lid. They don't exist, so if you think you've seen them, you're off your chump.

I used to live in a really old building with 2 flats in it in Shrewsbury with an ex-gf. Apparently it was a pub about 300 years ago. Somone lived in the flat below us and you could hear them walk up the stairs and unlock their door, open it, close it etc. Sound carried really well through the stair case. Occasionally we'd hear the footsteps but no door stuff, so we'd joke about the ghost.

After we broke up whilst we were sorting our shit out I started to sleep in the spare bedroom.

She went out on a night out with work one time while i was in. I went to bed and shut the bedroom door, and I heard at around midnight some footsteps coming up the stairs, and thought 'it's the ghost' but they carried on up the 2nd flight. I'd left the door unlocked so she could get in quieter and not fuss with keys etc. I heard out front door open, then the bathroom door open and close. After a while nobody had come out, so I assumed she was pissed and maybe fell asleep on the toilet or something. I got out of bed, knocked on, nothing. Opened the door, nobody there.

She came home about an hour later.

For the record i don't believe in ghosts or anything like that but can't really explain it.
That wasn't in Butchers Row by any chance mate?

Had an out of body experience while suffering sleep paralysis that the ghost of this really attractive older woman kept teasing me and woke up covered in echtoplasm. The fact something physical was left over made me a believer whereas I hadn’t really believed before in the past.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.