Paranormal Experiences

oman0115

Do we have any believers here, anyone seen any ghosts or things they just cannot explain?

Not myself, but my old neighbour of 15 year ago told me about loads of things going on in his house. He'd seen himself at the top of the stairs, breath on a window next to him, his wife had felt him getting into bed when he wasn't there etc. First day he moved in, his 15 year old son asked him to ask the old man to leave his bedroom. Shook me up at the time as he was just normally a quiet guy who had come to fit me some doors!

Was in a ski hut in the mountains once and our dog bonkers and started barking and starring at a chair in the kitchen...Shes a docile King Charles Spaniel and was showing her teeth at this chair and going nuts....Shes never done it before or since...wouldnt stop....Freaked us out big time as we were in the middle of nowhere.

She could have sensed a deer or something outside I suppose but I wasnt thinking rationally at the time, too busy cleaning my unders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.