parents who........

Reading this thread has made me realise just how many dickheads there are who support city. Dennislawsbackheel, any proof home taught children are dysfunctional as adults? Brass neck..your the biggest wum ever. Have you got children yourself? You are the most narrow minded individual I have seen on here. Why even bother about other peoples lifes? Very sad and more over....pathetic.

crizack said:
Reading this thread has made me realise just how many dickheads there are who support city. Dennislawsbackheel, any proof home taught children are dysfunctional as adults? Brass neck..your the biggest wum ever. Have you got children yourself? You are the most narrow minded individual I have seen on here. Why even bother about other peoples lifes? Very sad and more over....pathetic.

well said.

crizack said:
Reading this thread has made me realize just how many dickheads there are who support city..
There are dickheads who support every club, not just city like you!!

crizack said:
Dennislawsbackheel, any proof home taught children are dysfunctional as adults?.
His theory is presumably based on the idea that if kids don't mix with their peers on a regular basis then the natural pecking order in life doest come as easy as if they were talking, arguing, fighting, mixing, building relations every day. Its does carry some weight I have to say

crizack said:
Brass neck..your the biggest wum ever..
I'm not that big!!!!

crizack said:
Have you got children yourself?.

Answered that already so proves you haven't read all the thread as you stated

crizack said:
You are the most narrow minded individual I have seen on here..

just speak sometimes uncomfortable truths

crizack said:
Why even bother about other peoples life's? Very sad and more over....pathetic.

cos peoples lives effect mine and others....

brass neck said:
My opinion on tattoo's have never changed. They are not a sign of intelligence, all i have ever said is, they always have and always will say a certain something about someone.......they will always say this is a person who doesn't see the big picture, doesn't look ahead, doesn't have the sense to see that when he is old and Grey a adornment of youth will be there on the arm, face, neck, head.

This angered me, this is the sort of shit that narrow-minded people spout out all the time - I seriously thought people nowadays had the common sense not to judge a book by it's cover, but you must be an exception.

When I'm 80, I'd much rather be sat around with tattoo's that remind me of my younger life/times/events/memories, possibly regretting getting some done, than getting to 80 and regret not doing something when I had the chance.

I understand that I may well be feeding the troll with this post, but so be it, it needs to be said.

Cal said:
brass neck said:
My opinion on tattoo's have never changed. They are not a sign of intelligence, all i have ever said is, they always have and always will say a certain something about someone.......they will always say this is a person who doesn't see the big picture, doesn't look ahead, doesn't have the sense to see that when he is old and Grey a adornment of youth will be there on the arm, face, neck, head.

This angered me, this is the sort of shit that narrow-minded people spout out all the time - I seriously thought people nowadays had the common sense not to judge a book by it's cover, but you must be an exception.

When I'm 80, I'd much rather be sat around with tattoo's that remind me of my younger life/times/events/memories, possibly regretting getting some done, than getting to 80 and regret not doing something when I had the chance.

I understand that I may well be feeding the troll with this post, but so be it, it needs to be said.

He always crys about tattoo's mate just don't feed him.

Scottyboi said:
Cal said:

He always crys about tattoo's mate just don't feed him.

Comes across like a complete bigotted knob in this thread, I can imagine what his others are like.

I think you'll find there are lots and lots of people who have the same opinion regarding tattoo's. Its not bigotry its lodgic..I mean just look at the sense/lack off sense of it. What can be gained from injecting ink into your skin. Its vain at best, stupid most would say and some would say dangerous. If not from disease then from the obsessive nature of them. Its almost like as soon as one is done then its another and another, then a full arm then a neck...before you know it you are covered in the things and look like a slob or a nutter or a half wit.....I wouldn't give any idiot a job. tattoos say idiot. They are not socially acceptable in many people's views, despite what people (with tattoo's) say....most people don't have them and those people don't have them for a reason...they are really, really stupid.......there are more Pratt's around these days, thats the reason for this misconception that they are acceptable now. They aint...belive me. So if your considering getting one....DON'T.....do your self a long term favor.

brass neck said:
ElanJo said:
Parents who brainwash their kids with religion (or anything for that matter)

Parents who get children to do X by force or threat of force- hitting, spanking, slapping, grabbing etc.

Parents who think that their job is to control their kids instead of shepherding them through the early stages of life. You're their steward, not their King/Queen

Parents who punish kids for mistakes or don't allow them to make mistakes or don't take the opportunity that a mistake gives you to help them. Making kids scared to make a mistake is basically shutting down their growth.

Parents who rely on authority instead of reason. ie. "Because I said so" "Whilst under my roof..." etc. People who rely on authority are just admitting that they don't have anything of value to offer.

Parents who don't have empathy for their children.

Parents whose personality changes in public. ie treating their children poorly in private to treating them lovingly when around friends and colleagues.

Anyway, there's a snippet...

Yea, I don't like most parents. Most parents are bad parents and should never have become parents. Obviously not the most popular position to hold

all fair stuff, all though i have to say bright kids can possibly deal with the responsibility you ask of them in the above statements. Like "allowing kids to make their mistakes" etc.... all very well but some kids are thicko's whether it sits comfortably with folk or not SOME kids cant handle responsibility and need firm rule of law. They need Alfa male or matriarchal mum imposing rule of law in the household or they can go off the rails very quickly. I love the sentiments of your mantra's above and in an ideal world it would be great if all kids could be brought up like that but the nature of kids is some could handle it, some wouldnt...........there are many different and quality ways to bring kids up.....personally i would say the traditional way of firm but fair, praise the good punish the bad is generally the most effective. A lot of new age thinking would say praise the good ignore the bad (cos its giving them attention for a negative) ....nope sorry....not for me!!!!

I don't think someone being a thicko or being mentally deficient is any reason to break any of the above rules/mantras (infact it's scientifically proven that doing so leads to a lower state of mental faculty and IQ). We don't go round spanking or verbally abusing the mentally handicapped. It's all the more reason to empathise with them

The nature of kids is to be curious, to want to explore and learn about everything. It's evolutionary hard-wired. Birth deformity aside, only a bad parent/education can take that away.

If anyone deserves patience, understanding and respect it is your own child. A traditional upbringing - playing a game of punishment (usually involving spanking with belts, slippers etc) and reward doesn't really teach them anything other than to seek rewards and avoid punishments (ie. to be obedient). When obedience becomes a virtue then all morality goes out the window. You just have a human-come-labrat that generally won't think for themselves but instead follow the whims of whoever is dishing out reward and punishment(a bully, a politician, a religion - even a GF/wife/BF/Husband etc.).

I'm aware I'm sating my view as fact, and whilst I do think it's pretty solid stuff, I recognise that I could be wrong. I don't think I am but it's a possibility!. I've recently been looking into the realm of psychology, particularly evolutionary psychology, and how we end up how we do and why we do what we do and so my ideas are based largely on that. It's interesting stuff.

brass neck said:
I think you'll find there are lots and lots of people who have the same opinion regarding tattoo's. Its not bigotry its lodgic..I mean just look at the sense/lack off sense of it. What can be gained from injecting ink into your skin. Its vain at best, stupid most would say and some would say dangerous. If not from disease then from the obsessive nature of them. Its almost like as soon as one is done then its another and another, then a full arm then a neck...before you know it you are covered in the things and look like a slob or a nutter or a half wit.....I wouldn't give any idiot a job. tattoos say idiot. They are not socially acceptable in many people's views, despite what people (with tattoo's) say....most people don't have them and those people don't have them for a reason...they are really, really stupid.......there are more Pratt's around these days, thats the reason for this misconception that they are acceptable now. They aint...belive me. So if your considering getting one....DON'T.....do your self a long term favor.

What aloud of shite, its not the 50's ffs I bet you go round beating up gays and forcing your wife into the kitchen. Get a grip this is 2010 freedom and expression get out of your little bubble stalin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.