Parents

I can be sarcastic, but I'll be serious as neglecting (as a parent) childrens teeth is no laughing matter. My eldest looks after hers and are in good condition. My youngest is lazy when it comes to brushing teeth and i have to remind her, especially after eating sweets. Eldest is an adult now so she makes her own dental appointments. Ex missus makes sure our youngest goes for regular check ups, and to be fair, despite eating plenty of sweets, her teeth are decent.

When I was a kid my mother took me to my dentist, Frank Payne(how apt) was his name. I remember her him taking about 10 milk teeth out. I think the **** must of got paid price work on the national health. No wonder he drove a Porsche.

Wow he really is touchy isn't he ha ha! I find it heartbreaking when innocent little kids have cunts who don't look after them properly for parents.
Not touchy at all, if I was being touchy I would have told him to fuck right off for implying that I wouldn't take my own child to the dentist. I will leave you busy cunts in peace to worry about random people's teeth.

Does the child have good or bad teeth?
I asked my daughter whether her friend had any actual issues, because my daughter just gets told by the dentist that her teeth are fine, see you in six months. She said she has had pains from time to time. She likes her sweets and fizzy drinks but I guess if she cleans them daily she could be ok

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.