Parents

Not touchy at all, if I was being touchy I would have told him to fuck right off for implying that I wouldn't take my own child to the dentist. I will leave you busy cunts in peace to worry about random people's teeth.
He didn't imply that in any way whatsoever. You're a dreamer. Or a non reader.

He didn't imply that in any way whatsoever. You're a dreamer. Or a non reader.
Well he said I must be the father (of the child whose parents don't take her to the dentist), so sarcasm aside, I don't think it's really that big a stretch to think that that was what he was implying. but I bow to your superior ability to read what was being implied.

Well he said I must be the father (of the child whose parents don't take her to the dentist), so sarcasm aside, I don't think it's really that big a stretch to think that that was what he was implying. but I bow to your superior ability to read what was being implied.
It was abundantly clear he was joking. Anyway why don't you just take them and be done with it? Surely you could get the bus or a taxi if it's that far....

435a098499287cc95a8c2085e5bd0350.jpg

I'd be willing to donate some cash so Mr Fluke can take his kids to the dentist....I think two visits a year is a good idea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.