Parents

I'd be willing to donate some cash so Mr Fluke can take his kids to the dentist....I think two visits a year is a good idea
What if they need fillings as not only does he not take them to the dentist but also gives them a high sugar diet. Could get costly all those buses.

Do I care about other people minding other people's business when it is nothing to do with them? A little but not much. Not enough to start a thread on it but probably just enough to post in a thread about it.
It's really touched a nerve though it seems. I said I was pissed off, I didn't rush to their house and give them a ticking off. Maybe everyone should mind their own business. And one day a kid will turn up to school with their teeth missing and people will say tough shit it's not our business, only their parent's.

It's really touched a nerve though it seems. I said I was pissed off, I didn't rush to their house and give them a ticking off. Maybe everyone should mind their own business. And one day a kid will turn up to school with their teeth missing and people will say tough shit it's not our business, only their parent's.

You had a lot of fizzy drinks today drone?

The parent obviously sounds completely irresponsible as it's essential children have regular check ups whilst their teeth are changing and growing but...

I've not been to the dentist in 6 years *insert face palm* - I get compliments on how white they are and I'm in no pain I should say - I just can't part with my money when there's nothing I can see that's wrong and I brush three times a day.

I know there's hidden things I won't be able to see as I'm sure someone will point out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.