Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

I

I don’t have SKY. I use an App on my Smart TV. Well I think that’s what they call it!
I’ve got these pretty little pictures with the names of streaming(?) programme things. Netflix, Amazon Prime, EETV, BBC iPlayer, Discovery+, Now, U and others plus one called Milkshake!! (There are 20 pretty pictures and at the side it says Apps!

As you may have noticed I’m not necessarily technical!! :-)

"TAXI!!!!!"

Fucking shambolic coverage. Missed the goal because of it
My gripe all the way through…! Why not have (say) BBC2 dedicated to the Olympics and keep showing stuff on one channnel rather than keep switching. I’m sure for those that are bothered, finding the news or weather wouldn’t be that inconvenient.
Rant over!!!

When did this "3x3" basketball become a thing? I've never seen it, or even heard of it, before. Maybe I need to speak to my parole officer about getting out more?
In the Olympics? During that last Olympics in Tokyo (2021). Guess you missed it then?

Prior to that, Google knows...

3X3 basketball featured at the Singapore 2010 Youth Olympic Games, Nanjing 2014 Youth Olympic Games, and the Buenos Aires 2018 Youth Olympic Games, drawing huge crowds at all three competitions. In 2017, on the back of this young sport’s resounding success, the IOC announced its decision to include 3X3 basketball as part of the Olympic programme at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games, where the first-ever 3X3 Olympic titles were won. This young, dynamic, spectacular, and urban variation of basketball will be sure to captivate Olympic spectators, jimharri, and parole officers once again at Paris 2024!

(Ok, the last crack is mine...)

In the Olympics? During that last Olympics in Tokyo (2021). Guess you missed it then?

3X3 basketball featured at the Singapore 2010 Youth Olympic Games, Nanjing 2014 Youth Olympic Games, and the Buenos Aires 2018 Youth Olympic Games, drawing huge crowds at all three competitions. In 2017, on the back of this young sport’s resounding success, the IOC announced its decision to include 3X3 basketball as part of the Olympic programme at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games, where the first-ever 3X3 Olympic titles were won. This young, dynamic, spectacular, and urban variation of basketball will be sure to captivate Olympic spectators, jimharri, and parole officers once again at Paris 2024!

I did.

"urban variation"

Enough said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.