Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

Khelif, who, note, is not a trans woman, has never changed sex. She is an 'intersex person: she has always socialized as a woman and has a sporting history in female competitions,' explains Rosario Coco, president of Gaynet and Coord. Outsport. 'It is not clear - the reconstructions are conflicting - whether Khelif and Lin Yu-ting, another intersex athlete in the same situation, had to undergo chromosomal or hormonal tests. In any case, it would be a case of Variation of Sex Characteristics, an umbrella definition that includes intersexuality. What we know for sure is that we are dealing with two athletes with a career in women's sports. In Khelif's case, it should be noted that Algeria also prohibits gender changes on documents - adds Coco - The case is very similar to that of Caster Semenya, who after being excluded by World Athletics won her case at the ECHR in 2023 after years, but did not have the right to compete, thus seeing her career completely compromised.'
1000021973.jpg

So; "she" (?) is a woman?

Currently leading France 2-1 in field hockey with 22 seconds to go and back-to-back-to-back penalty corners.

Edit: come from behind victory, denying France a must win to progress.

Khelif, who, note, is not a trans woman, has never changed sex. She is an 'intersex person: she has always socialized as a woman and has a sporting history in female competitions,' explains Rosario Coco, president of Gaynet and Coord. Outsport. 'It is not clear - the reconstructions are conflicting - whether Khelif and Lin Yu-ting, another intersex athlete in the same situation, had to undergo chromosomal or hormonal tests. In any case, it would be a case of Variation of Sex Characteristics, an umbrella definition that includes intersexuality. What we know for sure is that we are dealing with two athletes with a career in women's sports. In Khelif's case, it should be noted that Algeria also prohibits gender changes on documents - adds Coco - The case is very similar to that of Caster Semenya, who after being excluded by World Athletics won her case at the ECHR in 2023 after years, but did not have the right to compete, thus seeing her career completely compromised.'

I remember that Caster Semenya. Her name was even an anagram of Yes a secret man.

View attachment 127102

So; "she" (?) is a woman?

Well the tests taken last year at the world championships run by the IBA showed she had XY chromosomes...

That means it's a bloke.

I was a pretty good boxer as a junior when I was a young kid and teenager before I had to stop boxing and I boxed in many places. when I was about 14 or 15 we did a bit of sparring with higher level female professionals. to be truthful, during sparring i could've probably ironed them out at will if I wanted, obviously we didn't. that's not putting them down or their ability, they had plenty, it was just the physical differences even as a 15 year old to a pro in her 20s.

Not much different to the dallas under 15s footy team beating the US women's footy team when they were world cup holders.

Men and women's sport exists for a good reason. Even a sport like boxing has weight classes for the same gender for a reason.

Biological men and Biological women do not belong in the ring together. They might get away with it if the fella is pretty useless, however that just opens the door for ones who are way too much for any female boxer.

Last edited:
MADNESS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.