Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

Schedule
26th July

Shooting

08:00 - 10m Air Rifle - Mixed Teams Pre-Event Training
09:00 - 10m Air Rifle - Men's Pre-Event Training
10:45 - 10m Air Rifle - Women's Pre-Event Training

Opening Ceremony
19:00 - Opening Ceremony

I really can’t get my head around this. Is that sort of thing normal in the Netherlands?

What a bizarre decision.
Seems the Dutch are pretty relaxed about everything! Note that the child rapist describes his offence as a 'mistake'. No, a mistake is when you forget to put the bins out.

The TGV rail network has been vandalised around Paris causing major disruption in and out of the city.

Think protesters are going to have a field day causing trouble during this Olympics
Just come up on my phone about this. Coordinated fires have been set off around the network.

I don’t think it will just be protestors. Can see this being a very troublesome few weeks over there.

Mad!

Even the 'fair dinkum' responses of some his teammates are mad.

Pretty sure it my missus said to me "dont make any rash decisions" and a few hours later I'd volunteered to have one of me fingers chopped off, it wouldn't be the only bit of my anatomy that had gone missing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.