Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

Tommy fleetwood 3 under after 5 holes, 7 under overall - not even mentioned on bbc tv. 1 footer for 4 under after 6

The Beeb losing it a tad.....

Seriously? He wouldn't be in the top 10.

Not sure you know
He’s got to be the greatest British tennis player 3 majors and 20 years at the top so you’d have to rank him against the best of British in remaining sports

For me despite how brilliant they are at what they do I couldn’t personally name a Golfer, F1 Driver, Darts player, snooker player and a few more as the greatest athlete

Edit
I’ve just realised that wouldn’t work as you could think 4/5 athletes from the same sport are still better than him

Still think he’s in with a shout of making the top 10 though

Not sure you know
He’s got to be the greatest British tennis player 3 majors and 20 years at the top so you’d have to rank him against the best of British in remaining sports

For me despite how brilliant they are at what they do I couldn’t personally name a Golfer, F1 Driver, Darts player, snooker player and a few more as the greatest athlete

Edit
I’ve just realised that wouldn’t work as you could think 4/5 athletes from the same sport are still better than him

Still think he’s in with a shout of making the top 10 though

People used to refer to darts players as athletes back in the day, athletes or the definition of athletes has shifted over the years and if he's just in the conversation because he played in the Olympics I am not having it.

He was top of the tennis tree for 41 weeks overall (Pretty impressive) but not exactly mind blowing.

So are we cheering for Argentina in the football this afternoon? They play France and have Alvarez but France have Otamendi and someone who was once registered with us but I don't remember him Geronimo Rulli.
I'm sticking with Argentina and Alvarez. :-)

So are we cheering for Argentina in the football this afternoon? They play France and have Alvarez but France have Otamendi and someone who was once registered with us but I don't remember him Geronimo Rulli.
I'm sticking with Argentina and Alvarez. :-)
France for me after the disgusting racism from Argentina

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.