Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

You also get access to their app, which you can download, and login with your TNT details and that gives you access to all events going on at all times.
I just do that on channel 430something or other. :-) Although I have a SMART TV that the family bought me for Christmas two years ago I don't attach the thingy lead that would enable me to use the laptop or the iPhone. But I do have a couple of Apps on the iPad. :-)

I think we need @Lavinda Past's opinion on that "joke".
I have to admit that @Eccles Blue can do no wrong in my eyes. One of my BM heroes.

Her pun is close to perfect. Indeed, I may well try to incorporate reference to conjoined twins for use in the paralympics thread... all done in the best possible taste of course

1722616981703.png

I have to admit that @Eccles Blue can do no wrong in my eyes. One of my BM heroes.

Her pun is close to perfect. Indeed, I may well try to incorporate reference to conjoined twins for use in the paralympics thread... all done in the best possible taste of course

View attachment 127213
I’ve got a bone to pick with you pal. I had an interview today with someone called Lavinia, I of course when I met her said “nice to meet you Lavinda”! Entirely your fault that I won’t get the job!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.