Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

I have to admit that @Eccles Blue can do no wrong in my eyes. One of my BM heroes.

Her pun is close to perfect. Indeed, I may well try to incorporate reference to conjoined twins for use in the paralympics thread... all done in the best possible taste of course

View attachment 127213
*blushes* Thank you.i does me best as they say. :-)

I’ve got a bone to pick with you pal. I had an interview today with someone called Lavinia, I of course when I met her said “nice to meet you Lavinda”! Entirely your fault that I won’t get the job!!
You should have said that Lavinda was your favourite name and you were confusing her with a(nother) lovely Lavinda.
You’ll get the job. *fingers very tightly crossed*

I’ve got a bone to pick with you pal. I had an interview today with someone called Lavinia, I of course when I met her said “nice to meet you Lavinda”! Entirely your fault that I won’t get the job!!

This may well be my favourite post of the week.

Apart from my own posts of course.

I'll have a word with Lavinia for you. I usually get her mail by mistake, so we're good chums.

Ha ha shooting hoops now Olympic event think curbie would make Olympic event

In which case get me measured up for my GB tracksuit, by the time I was about 8 I'd probably spent more hours perfecting my technique than Murray trained in his entire career.

I have to admit that @Eccles Blue can do no wrong in my eyes. One of my BM heroes.

Her pun is close to perfect. Indeed, I may well try to incorporate reference to conjoined twins for use in the paralympics thread... all done in the best possible taste of course

View attachment 127213
Reminds me of the riddle:

“A ship sank into the ocean, every single person on ship drowned, but yet 3 people survived. How is this possible?”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.