Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

Michael Johnson is a very good pundit if they’re pundits
Think he’s doing well with rehab, I suppose we already knew about his mentality

Talking about top British Olympician in another thread, he must be up there all time
Yeah always rated MJ. In his time I thought he was the best athlete in the world, destroyed everyone for years in 200 and 400 metres, really distinctive running style. As you say, a wonderful pundit, very eloquent and says it as it is. By rehab do you mean from his stroke?

Michael Johnson is a very good pundit if they’re pundits
Think he’s doing well with rehab, I suppose we already knew about his mentality

Talking about top British Olympician in another thread, he must be up there all time
He's a joy to listen to. And, going by appearance, he's doing very well with his rehab. To me, he's up there with Michael Holding. I could listen to those two fellas all night. They'd make a Gary Neville autobiography sound interesting.

Yeah always rated MJ. In his time I thought he was the best athlete in the world, destroyed everyone for years in 200 and 400 metres, really distinctive running style. As you say, a wonderful pundit, very eloquent and says it as it is. By rehab do you mean from his stroke?

Yeah I saw only a little clip from what looked like a documentary the other day and I think he’s been to dark places but he’s going the right way now mentally and physically

He was one of the sportsmen from time to time where you know before the gun everybody else was running for silver
Was awesome to see as a young man

Sounds like some live great action going on in one of the field events. Meanwhile on the beeb…

Have we talked about this awful GB kit yet?
Why are they wearing Black - what has that got to to with GB?
and when you are trying to pick out the GB athlete, they are lost.
Netherlands = Orange
France = Blue
Ethiopia = Green
Australia = Gold/Green
etc etc
GB = White with with red/blue hoops - classic

Have we talked about this awful GB kit yet?
Why are they wearing Black - what has that got to to with GB?
and when you are trying to pick out the GB athlete, they are lost.
Netherlands = Orange
France = Blue
Ethiopia = Green
Australia = Gold/Green
etc etc
GB = White with with red/blue hoops - classic

The Baralona 92 kit was what I’ll always remember

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.