Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

Seems a bit daft the BMX one. Should be points accumulated like other sports.

Best overall got boxed in by others during the final. Surely the Australian must be a bit embarrassed? Whole thing looks farcical and disorganised.
So sad she couldn't at least get a bronze, she took losing well though.

Bloody hell if there was a gold medal for having a chill perspective on life, Beth S would be a lock in.

I just realised I have officially become an FOC as I watch Javier Mascherano coaching Argentina go up against France, coached by Thierry Henry.

I am now the one that will insist to disbelieving teenagers that both used to be big players before their were coaches.

That 10k race was enthralling. Grant Fisher USA took the bronze. First time in 56 USA has medaled in the event

The guy who so. The silver looked like Usan Bolt the last 50 meters!! wow
Did Galen Rupp not medal in it behind Farah in London? Or was that the 5,000m?

Jeez, Jan Torp has appeared on the BBC and the fuckers haven't got a chair for him. He's bumping on the burgers and morphing into Ronnie Rosenthal. Anyone seen Ian Thorpe 'n Ronnie in the same swimming pool or under the same crossbar and booting the cert goal into the stands?

I just realised I have officially become an FOC as I watch Javier Mascherano coaching Argentina go up against France, coached by Thierry Henry.

I am now the one that will insist to disbelieving teenagers that both used to be big players before their were coaches.
Do you remember Tony Book as both a manager, and a player? If you do, THEN you're an FOC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.