Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

I get that, but it’s the amount of cock ups they keep having. Bigging up a race they’re about to show, but we already know the result. Changing channels at the most inappropriate time. Too much emphasis on certain sports… eg Gymnastics.
Every word agreed. More like the Olympic gymnastics coverage than the Olympic Games coverage. Is gymnastics really that popular?

I get that, but it’s the amount of cock ups they keep having. Bigging up a race they’re about to show, but we already know the result. Changing channels at the most inappropriate time. Too much emphasis on certain sports… eg Gymnastics.
Far too many ex-sportspeople employed by them as well considering the God's awful coverage.

Had BBC1 on to watch some of the athletics this morning.
A right pain in the arse as I had seen them on RTE 10 minutes earlier.

These floor routines are incredible, 16 that last girl was doing absolutely unbelievable stuff in the pressure of an Olympic finals. Built differently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.