Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

Had BBC1 on to watch some of the athletics this morning.
A right pain in the arse as I had seen them on RTE 10 minutes earlier.
Exactly…
Last week they were about to show a gold medal race (swimming event), however in the background was the medal ceremony & National Anthem being played of the winner. Even Claire Balding was mildly embarrassed. Shambles

Last week they were about to show a gold medal race (swimming event), however in the background was the medal ceremony & National Anthem being played of the winner. Even Claire Balding was mildly embarrassed. Shambles
I remember that too

The wife is watching some girl fannying about, doing backflips and shit on a big mat.
It seems like they are trying their hardest to stay within a certain line.
I said if they replaced the line with a moat full of alligators it might be interesting.

I get that, but it’s the amount of cock ups they keep having. Bigging up a race they’re about to show, but we already know the result. Changing channels at the most inappropriate time. Too much emphasis on certain sports… eg Gymnastics.
I've certainly had enough gymnastics. Too many medals for doing the same things.

A lot of people slagging the golfers but 5 or 6 hours a day for 4 days, with one gold medal to be won. Gymnastics has far too many gold medals available (and it’s soppy and boring as fuck, full of people who need a bacon butty)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.