Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

Another grumble about the tv coverage, presumably French tv, they don’t show during (say) a skateboard event the name and country of the person competing

Cracking game of basketball, aus v Serbia. Australia 24 points ahead at one stage, Serbia pulled it back and were 2 points ahead with about 5 seconds left, aus levelled it and took it to overtime. Aus 3 points ahead in overtime, missed a chance to make it 5 ahead and Serbia somehow won by 4. Obviously very difficult to see Aussies crying but I’m over that now!

Watching this speed climbing for the first time. The spectators are really enjoying it

Question: Are the grips on the walls always in the same place?
Was thinking they would be the same across all competitions in order to have the same conditions for world records

Watching this speed climbing for the first time. The spectators are really enjoying it

Question: Are the grips on the walls always in the same place?
Was thinking they would be the same across all competitions in order to have the same conditions for world records
Ye they said they're identical everywhere in the world

Bonkers, it'd take be about 5 minutes
I've tried it and I couldn't get up the route. It's a 6b grade, which was about my limit when I used to go twice a week.

I watched the women's bouldering semi earlier, which was fantastic. But Janja Garnbret is so far ahead of everyone else that unless something crazy happens, she's almost certain to win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.