Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

I've tried it and I couldn't get up the route. It's a 6b grade, which was about my limit when I used to go twice a week.

I watched the women's bouldering semi earlier, which was fantastic. But Janja Garnbret is so far ahead of everyone else that unless something crazy happens, she's almost certain to win.
Ye just watched that, unbelievable strength. Like spider-woman.

I've tried it and I couldn't get up the route. It's a 6b grade, which was about my limit when I used to go twice a week.

I watched the women's bouldering semi earlier, which was fantastic. But Janja Garnbret is so far ahead of everyone else that unless something crazy happens, she's almost certain to win.
I didn't realise that women could get a bouldering semi.

Hardly missed a minute of olympics during the first week, now Im in Lanzarote and the only thing I get on tv is Spanish water polo and men's beach volleyball. Gutted.

Lmao did I hear that right? The Japanese skateboarder was named after a coconut because she was born in the mountains and her mother wanted to be reminded of a tropical climate. Has to be the most Partridge line I've heard so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.