Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

Sounds an arrogant tw@t doesn't he. He is the fastest though, but if the race isn't anything special speedwise that gives Kerr more of a chance.

Not paid that much attention, but it's being billed as between them - I wonder if someone else could surprise them?

Not even sure who else is in it...

Gonna take this occasion to quote myself.....

The pair of them only focused on each other.

I had a feeling they might take each other out but thought the other American would profit not Hocker!!! Wow! What a race. You can't do more than that, but perhaps a lesson in running the race not the man?! Should still be very happy with that, a PB a NR.... You'd take that regardless of the medal.

Ingebrigtsen should have closed the inside so the yank couldn't get through, but easier said than done when mullered. Would have helped our lad get gold though!

It's a weird one because the American won but I feel like we just learned that Kerr is the best 1500m runner. Dont mean is to be bitter but he has the body of work behind him.

They all broke records because of Ingebrigtsen, he has to learn to race tactically. He's essentially a world class pacemaker in Championship races.

He figured because he's ran faster than the rest, all he had to do was run as fast as he could. But he dragged everyone along to their best times and had nothing left. Amusing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.