Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

Concerned too much with Ingerbritsen, that he didn’t see the threat from the Yank inside
Dont think he could have done much about it. He was giving everything but the American was too strong a finisher, I mean he even had to pause when Ingebritsen cut him off and change lane and still had the juice

I wonder if he will stick to just the 5k or even attempt the 5k/10k double in future Championships.

Maybe. I think 5k's and 10k's are less of a lottery.

800m and 1500m are as close to a lottery as you get and the best doesn't always win. Like they said 3 or 4 people could have won that race today.

A bit of inexperience from Kerr all he had to do was close the door on the inside and the gold was his..

Kerr will kick himself for not locking it off after passing Ingebrigtsen. I think he knows he's the best.

Not sure that would have helped to be honest, it would have stopped the yank on the inside but moving laterally would have cost him both forward momentum and the most direct route to the finish. I think if he had moved across the fast finishing American on the outside would have won.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.