Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

Well I think we've come to the most pointless event. The Silly Walks mixed relay. I'm sure the changeovers will be crucial. If you get it wrong, you could lose 2 seconds from the 3 hour time.

Not everything needs to be a mixed relay. If there is absolutely no teamwork involved, then it has no business being a team event.
All mixed relays needs to be droped in my opinion. Just no point to them.

In fairness, it would be a bit of a mess and rather anticlimactic if they all made it to the top.

I'm no expert in the climbing, but it's probably been one of my favourite events to watch so far.
Yeah, fair. I guess I suggested it as no one has got anywhere near yet.

The fact they can’t see what others have done and how they attempted the climb is a really good factor.

Fucking hell, Mijain Lopez might be the greatest Olympian of all time. Just seen him on the BBC.

5312.jpg

Gold medal at 41 to complete five gold medals in successive Olympics in greco-roman wrestling. The only person ever to do it in an individual event.

I saw that last night. 6' 4" and 21 stone. A giant of the sport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.