Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

I don’t think they ever were mate, only 12 to be won in total and so many good cyclists - very competitive sport

Laura Kenny was quite confident when she predicted it! But I think she's perhaps underestimated some of the opposition. 4-6 would still be incredible and failing that, picking up medals in the majority of events would be superb. Finucane looks a class above and hopefully can deliver another two herself!

What?!! Just watched the sailing and they’ve abandoned it due to the wind. That’s 20 mins of my life I’ll not get back!

It's been piss poor. They seem to be getting away with things quite lightly. It's an Olympics and they've chosen to do sailing events somewhere there's sporadic wind and triathlon swims in a polluted river! Pretty poor organisation. The Brit was on for silver and the race was over halfway. They should just call the race if it gets to a certain point and then dies off.

It's been piss poor. They seem to be getting away with things quite lightly. It's an Olympics and they've chosen to do sailing events somewhere there's sporadic wind and triathlon swims in a polluted river! Pretty poor organisation. The Brit was on for silver and the race was over halfway. They should just call the race if it gets to a certain point and then dies off.
bloody french, only thing they can organise is a protest ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.