Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

Another gold for Australia, sailing. Gonna be hard to catch the cunts in the medal table

I was trying to look into performance by population earlier, the Aussies punch above their weight big time considering their population. The Dutch seem to be very competitive too. I think Ireland in terms of gold medals per population are top at the moment in that respect and then some of the Caribbean islands are best in terms of medals per population. India very much at the bottom.

I was trying to look into performance by population earlier, the Aussies punch above their weight big time considering their population. The Dutch seem to be very competitive too. I think Ireland in terms of gold medals per population are top at the moment in that respect and then some of the Caribbean islands are best in terms of medals per population. India very much at the bottom.
The Dutch were particularly strong in the rowing and looking strong in cycling too. Very good per head of population this time

To get anywhere near the 60 + medals bracket here is a guide to some of our top medal chances

Best Remaining Medal Chances for GB.

Today

Silver/Gold – Men’s Team Pursuit

Possible Silver – Women’s Team Pursuit.

Athletics

Matt Hudson-Smith

Katarina Johnson-Thompson

4x100 Relays – Both

Cycling

Emma Finucane – Keirin and Sprint

Taekwondo

Bradley Sinden

Weightlifting

Emily Campbell

Modern Pentathlon

Joe Chong and Kate French

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.