Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

Pretty much the same medal tally as France, who have had nearly a decade practising on some of these courses and probably threw shit loads at it.

Australia only ahead due to the amount of medals available in swimming. Wed probably need every potential gold medalist to get gold to surpass them.

No 8 is never happening, I think the Fiucane ones are the only ones closest to being nailed.

I want us to medal in at least 8 though.
I think we’ll do that. Not sure how we are placed in the unpredictable ones, is it omnium or kieran? Aussies having a good olympics - have they invested a lot of money since Tokyo? Can’t see us catching them in the medal table

Edit Aus git 8 golds in 2012 and 2016, 17 in 2021, already at 17 in 2024 (cunts)

Doesn’t seem we have anyone that is tipped to really challenge in the 400m hurdles, unfortunately.

French hurdler just pulled off a big upset by auto-qualifying in second ahead of Dos Santos (Brazil) in the men’s 400m!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.