Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

Very tight Taekwando match ongoing. Who was the British guy in 2016 (I think) who was winning gold until literally the last second? Great guy, think he became a commentator

Disappointing loss for Jade Jones

Very tight Taekwando match ongoing. Who was the British guy in 2016 (I think) who was winning gold until literally the last second? Great guy, think he became a commentator

Disappointing loss for Jade Jones

That was heart breaking. A really cruel sport this. Jones wasn't great, but it was so cagey I think she was conscious of the tight score and maybe didn't go for it as much as she should. Still a chance to medal if the other girl gets to the final apparently.

Fucking hell....finally some wind on the course in Marseilles and our two in the medal race false start, don't go back to correct it and get DQ! Team Great Bottlers!

Did KJT just knock the high jump bar off with her hair? Why would you do an event like that with your hair long? Appreciate it’s not her fault

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.