Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

KJT clears 1.92 at the 3rd attempt, she needed that, needs to get near her British Record of 1.98.

Would be good for her to get a lead on Thiam here, but both are pretty well matched on this. It's the shot put/javellin where Thiam is in a class of her own, but KJT can hopefully smash her on the track events. She looked quick, and Thiam didn't look in great form there - which could also impact the long jump. KJT looking better than I'd expected so far.

Would be good for her to get a lead on Thiam here, but both are pretty well matched on this. It's the shot put/javellin where Thiam is in a class of her own, but KJT can hopefully smash her on the track events. She looked quick, and Thiam didn't look in great form there - which could also impact the long jump. KJT looking better than I'd expected so far.

I think KJT will be happiest after 2 events. She wouldn't have expected to be leading after those 2. She needs to stay competitive on the throws, close to PB's.

I think KJT will be happiest after 2 events. She wouldn't have expected to be leading after those 2. She needs to stay competitive on the throws, close to PB's.

Yeah she's where she wants to be that's for sure. Hall is definitely a contender as well with her opening performances. Like you say, going to need to be bang on it in the shot put and javelin and hope the others aren't at their usual level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.