Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

Matched her on the high Jump, she'd have expected to give up points there.

KJT needs to get near her lifetime best for the throws. They're her weak point.
I know she’s a better runner than Thiam, and Thiem is much the better thrower, any idea who is the better long jumper?

Just checked PB’s. In the 3 events that KJT is better in she is better by 1%, 2% and 7%; in the 2 events that Thiam had better PB’s she is better by 17% and 29%. I appreciate that points aren’t proportional in each event but that suggests to me that if they both run close to PB’s then Thiam would be the clear winner?

Last edited:
i dont know if i'm over exposed to all events, but it feels like the golds have dried up a bit for GB? and also a lot of promising athletes dipping out in early rounds or coming 4th/5th, in the last few days?

Edit, FFS do you ever do that thing where you watch an hour and a half of yesterday's athletics thinking it was live? .......just me then!!
Wouldn’t be surprised if the BBC aren’t showing some highlights from Tokyo too. It’s just so random what they are choosing to show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.