Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

It doesn't reflect well on him, to be honest. "hugging" Bednarek after the race, along with mixing with the other finalists in some sort of common area.

That's daft to get that close to Bednarek but there aren't any rules around it at the games. It's basically being treated as a virus now with regards to the rules. We know it's much worse on the respiratory system than the standard virus. Plenty have probably competed knowingly and unknowingly.

That's daft to get that close to Bednarek but there aren't any rules around it at the games. It's basically being treated as a virus now with regards to the rules. We know it's much worse on the respiratory system than the standard virus. Plenty have probably competed knowingly and unknowingly.
Which would suggest maybe it wasn’t common knowledge in the US team - if I was Bednarwk I’d have been giving him a wide birth!

Which would suggest maybe it wasn’t common knowledge in the US team - if I was Bednarwk I’d have been giving him a wide birth!
Lyles had a mask on in the call room pre-race, so they probably all knew.

Not the smartest thing to do though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.