Paris away with Didsbury branch

james cleary

Didsbury branch trip is confirmed to Paris any one going alone there's a £40 single supplement so if anyone going wants to share I'm willing to shares to save money
Jim

I'm organising this trip and the basic details are these:

£150 for executive coach travel & accommodation (£40 single supplement as stated above but we'll organise a room share if you want one)
Depart Didsbury midnight Monday, arrive Paris around noon Tuesday
Coach transfers to the ticket collection point on the Tuesday if the location requires it
One night 3 star hotel inc breakfast on Tuesday
Coach transfer to the stadium parking area on Wednesday
Depart straight after the game arriving back in Didsbury around noon Thursday

We ran a similar trip to Monchengladbach and it went very well. At the time of posting there are about 15 places remaining.
If interested please email tickets.didsbury.blues@gmail.com
You should be a supporters club member (state your branch and membership no), or you can join Didsbury Blues for £8.
We could pick up/drop off en-route by arrangement if that suits you better.
Please note (despite our email address) we cant help with tickets - so you either get your own, or come for a city break and watch the game in a bar.

i have just been told i`ve got a ticket but cant make it for unforeseen family reasons. if you want it you can have it at face value.

your the first i`ve offered it to please let me know asap thanks pete
I'd be very grateful mate, but my understanding you have to collect it in Paris and produce the email from the club and take your passport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.