Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

We played decent tonight, just wasteful with the final ball. Verratti is a horrible git but a bloody good player. We looked tired towards the end, rest and recuperation badly needed before Sunday.

Good game, we played well
If Bernado scores I think we win
Just didn’t take chances and it cost us
Think we win on Sunday though

1 I would love to snap Naymar legs

2 If we played in the final of this bent shit for the next 50 years we wouldn't be allowed to win it

The better team lost. Messi was a twat with is barrel roll and the ref was a useless fuckwit.

Messi got his normal goal, we played quite well really without ever really creating much, but how Bernardo missed that chance is a mystery.

PSG were very negative on the whole, relying on the counter. 3 shots on target and 2 goals.

We will play much worse than that and win.

Mahrez is back to being FFS and looks completely disinterested. Playing sterling is like playing with 10 men, despite his exceptional movement which is literally all the sterling defenders can say anymore. Rodri terrific, Grealish fouled into submission, Kev still coming back from injury. Everyone screaming for a no 9 has a lot of ammunition after that game. Bernardo...you're forgiven for your miss.

BT and The ref = Cunts
VAR is still a waste of time.

We are awful at finishing. Didn't deserve to lose the game 2-0 after all that chances. Not much expectations this season without a striker. Anything we win will be a bonus.

I really feel sorry for sterling. For whatever reason he can't seem to find his form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.