Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

I thought we played really well, just as usual when it’s a game like tonight we just haven’t got the striker to hit in the box. So much possession and no one to focus on getting it to, imagine for example having Dzeko tonight.

Anyway, assume it’s been mentioned, but Bernie would have been offside if he’d have put in Sterling’s rebound so that one’s on Raz and no one else.
Got to find someone who will score. Pep has to sort that.

Don`t let us take the piss but only one person should take the blame tonight and thats Pep.
You will NOT find a bigger fan than myself but by fuck Pep you dropped a few bollocks tonight.
Mahrez should have been substituted at half time.As much as PSG allowed him to roam from that right wing he still couldn`t deliver nor beat a man and even worse he actually didn`t get taken off !!
I love you Pep but by fuck I do NOT want your babies any more !!
For once in your life just admit that it was your errors that ended in an abysmal defeat when we could have easily won this game.
By the way as an afterthought KDB was not much than Mahrez !!!!
Can you enlighten me as to who Mahrez had to aim for?

Im struggling because I can only think of a 5ft3 Sterling in a packed area.

Mahrez played well tonight. He was direct and did his job off the ball too.

Sat in my pub with an Irish Utd fan and even he said the refereeing in the first half was awful, especially on that corner when Laporte and Dias were rugby tackled. Thought we played well but just not clinical enough — however, Donuramma had an outstanding match and deserves a lot of credit — their best player, not so much for specific saves but for anticipating shots/crosses and cutting the ball out. I don’t think this is too much skin off our nose. Need to put Bruges back in their place 2x and get a point from the last two and we should be moving on.

Regardless of what you think Txiki just presents the options to the club after talking with the player/agents. Omar and khaldoon decide if and how much we should pay for the player. Pep obviously wanted a striker but he can't pay from his pocket now ,can he?
Also we were unable to sell any of our players.
Perhaps if he or someone on his team did a bit of old fashioned scouting they might actually find one then.

We were a bit lucky with both wins vs PSG last season, now we played better, created more than in April, but couldn't score. Two games vs two of the very best teams in the world over just 3 days is very difficult. We'll probably score and win at Anfield though.

Pep didn't play our best team, for Foden and Jesus offer more than Sterling and Mahrez right now. But you can't win anything with just 12-13 players. You need a happy squad.

We can win triphies without an out and out striker. I quite like the team that played at Chelsea. It was phenomenal. Today the team was good as well.
Its a great point,and i couldent agree more,first leg paris last season in semis cud of bin over by half time,i think also the chelsea team is best we have to offer,but do think gudongen has a big say in that,but same with stones but thats minors ,but deffo our best 13 stroke 14 with ferna in my eyes,we will win the leauge this year,i fully belive it,and still i think no ones near us,lets not fuck about ,we dominated tonight,an got counterd,another day we bag our chances,just like we dropped against saints other week,but we are lookin good an was tonight no doubt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.