Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

play jesus instead of mahrez and foden instead of sterling and things would shake out differently, i think

If you miss good chances and one absolute sitter against good opposition you will get punished at some point. That is what happened, no more no less. The overall performance was really good.

I don’t want to jump on the Sterling band wagon too much, I will simply say that on form for City not England, he should be nowhere near the team and he is always there when we have disappointing results. Coincidence maybe, probably not.

I thought we were unfortunate today. Dominated them but unlucky not get anything. I love him but raz is past it at city. We desperately need a natural finisher

Great game ,fantastic performence by City
Bossed parts of the game
Missed a sitter had a stone wall penalty turned down
City want a world class striker!!!!
Get your magic wand out as not there are not many about & most are tied to long contracts

Last edited:
Played well and controlled a lot of the game but we will not win the trophy without a striker but we know this so no point going on. About it .

If you miss good chances and one absolute sitter against good opposition you will get punished at some point. That is what happened, no more no less. The overall performance was really good.

I don’t want to jump on the Sterling band wagon too much, I will simply say that on form for City not England, he should be nowhere near the team and he is always there when we have disappointing results. Coincidence maybe, probably not.
Started in 3 games and we haven’t won any of them enough said

there is nothing that haaland wouldn't fix, its all there on a plate for him
if he and his agent/entourage can't see it......

Thought we played well but far too much tippy tappy shit on the edge of the box, ut that’s what happens when you have no one to aim for in the middle. Grealish needs to contribute a bit more defensively and pressing, back four outstanding, Rodri immense, Bernardo his usual lots of running, KDB not sure he’s right at the moment, Mahrez to easy to read and Sterling well he tried but I think the team have out grown him now. I know why Pep didn’t play Foden and Jesus as they will start against Liverpool. Out of the 3 games this was the one I wasnt that arsed about, PSG weren’t that good, they basically play 7-3, defend then bang it up front to those 3, Neymar was shite and it shows how much better Messi is than him, who as ever did fuck all until it mattered.

Can you enlighten me as to who Mahrez had to aim for?

Im struggling because I can only think of a 5ft3 Sterling in a packed area.

Mahrez played well tonight. He was direct and did his job off the ball too.
Dear oh dear oh dear.We aint had a big man to aim for all season and yet you`re trying to defend him.You must have been watching a different game to me and many other City fans in my local if you thought he played well.
And its about time KDB turned in a better than average performance ... or will you be defending him also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.