Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

Cheating PSG cunts.

I hope we have a special song for Neymar when he visits us. We already get under Messi's skin when he played at ours for Barca.

As fans we should be exposing the shithousery when they show up at ours.

Board had three years to bring in striker and here we are with second successive year without one and losing big games.

Not as often as Ian Rush!
Bog brush Rush, the scourge of my teenage years, but probably saved me from a proper kicking when scoring a last minute winner in the game after Busby died. In the days of wearing me City top over a jumper I decided I’d probably have to switch it back given the reception on the way in, only to realise I had a dark blue Umbro sweater on! Flicked kicked abused & spat on all the way to lime St!

Don`t blame his poor passing and decision making on his injury.His injury was not brain related.
Getting minutes under the belt isn’t just about fitness it’s about improving sharpness and that includes decision making. Players play themselves back in to form. He’s come back from an injury, he’s looked a bit rusty but to suggest that his place is in the team is under pressure because he’s not 100% in form is ludicrous.

Still can't believe Bernardo missed.
Oh well, still love him to bits
Yeah,i don't think he got his bodyshape in the correct position,and besides,he wouldn't have had the opportunity to mess it up had Sterling buried the header,as he should have done.

Getting minutes under the belt isn’t just about fitness it’s about improving sharpness and that includes decision making. Players play themselves back in to form. He’s come back from an injury, he’s looked a bit rusty but to suggest that his place is in the team is under pressure because he’s not 100% in form is ludicrous.
Would you care to show me where I`ve stated his current forms warrants a "rest" ???

Yeah,i don't think he got his bodyshape in the correct position,and besides,he wouldn't have had the opportunity to mess it up had Sterling buried the header,as he should have done.
He was appealing for a penalty so assuming he was fouled but for some reason haven't seen any multi-angle replays of an incident in the box that are usually shown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.