Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson, Rodri and Bernardo for Steffen, Fernandinho and Sterling the only changes I’d make personally. Close shout between Stones/Laporte and Zinchenko/Cancelo, but I’d probably stick with the two who played today.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo
Rodri
Gundogan
Bernardo
De Bruyne
Mahrez
Foden

I fear this will be a step too far with Mbappe/Neymar in the form of their life and UEFA stitching us up with corrupt officials as a slap on the wrist for the super league.

PSG 3
Manchester City 1

I fear this will be a step too far with Mbappe/Neymar in the form of their life and UEFA stitching us up with corrupt officials as a slap on the wrist for the super league.

PSG 3
Manchester City 1
Quite the contrary, Ceferin's statement was very positive towards City, almost too positive, like they had it prepared. None of the other clubs got that treatment.

Regardless, statements and super league don't count for this. It'll be a good game. I can see us losing but long as we get an away goal or two, we should be alright. What's to say we can't win either if we play as well as we have this season.

Poch's tactics will be the same, he will have them sit back, get Neymar involved heavily, and try free Mbappé on the counter, which really, is just trying to exploit our only and obvious weakness. If we stick to our plan and limit those 2 I think we will be fine.

Teams like Dortmund, or Chelsea/Porto would worry me more. Because that's where sometimes our confidence is shaky and we seem to overcomplicate certain things.

But against prominent sides, I trust Pep. I am genuinely more confident in this tie than I was for the quarter final. Maybe it's just me. No guarantees on the result, but I expect a good encounter and us being well in it.

Watched both legs of the QF vs Bayern, and Bayern were the better team over the 2 legs imo. PSG are a horrible team for play acting, Neymar being the worst, we could do with a strong, fair ref, not holding my breath about that though.

Last edited:

PSG 3
Manchester City 1
Be positive Millsy. We have a better all round team. Yes they have good forwards, but Dias and Laporte will tie them up.

PSG 3
Manchester City 1

Perhaps but are they in the form of their life? Yes they were frightening against Bayern but they were ridiculously wide open; didn’t help conceding at home after 2 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.