Paris Saint-Germain (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Fantastic team performance with everyone giving 110% +.

Walker was on a mission - brilliant.
Gundo - outstanding
Sterling - excellent
The rest were only fantastic.

Great, great effort.

fans were pretty good too for a change. “Tourists” showing us STs how it’s done :) :)

Probably not, just different. We are a better side thanks to Pep adapting the tactics to available players. Maybe Kev would have scored early on, produced a ball in that any of our forwards couldn't miss. We didn't miss Kev, Phil or Jack last night because Pep has the players so well coached. I'm sure that if he had the PSG front 3 we would still produce the same standard of play. He'd know how to get the best out of them and they would know what's required for the team.
Yes, I would agree with that.

Is It time to admit we are a better side without Kev in the 11 ??

Kevin played at Stamford Bridge, PSG, Anfield, Old Trafford, we were great with him as well. I think the team performance at Stamford Bridge was probably better than last night. To go to the ground of the CL winners and force them to defend like a small club was pretty special as well. PSG are nowhere near Chelsea defensively wise, it was easier for us to attack and create chances. Football was more beautiful last night because PSG can't defend like Chelsea, but the performance wasn't necessarily better. In short, we play some great stuff with Kevin in there, and he wasn't even in form when we went to Chelsea, PSG and Liverpool.

Go on then.
We had 90 per cent in the that team looks well below a victory and 10 per cent hang on we are City and we can do it.

I was in the 10 per cent camp in fact I had a fair slice of the 1.52 on offer which I thought was a little short but confident anyway.

Many in the pre match have us done and dusted before the team was announced.

I said to one poster he should take the 5.50 on offer for PSG can't recall getting a reply ( naturally ) or a statement as to how wrong his pessimism turned out to be.

I keep saying it so sorry but I worry big time that we don't have a proper backup for him. Dinho sadly has looked well over the hill in his early season cameos and we saw Rodri's form fall off a damn cliff last year which I personally put down to hitting a physical 'wall'.. DCM is a tough position to play as there's so much transitional play. Hope I'm wrong but it's hard to see when he's going to get a proper rest.
He doesn’t need one, he just need to put jump leads onto Bernado’ bollox if he is feeling jaded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.