Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

One of my favourite bits of the match was Jim Beglin describing Di Maria's sending off as being due to his "Latino temperament" and then realising he's on American TV and having to apologize on air.

Thankfully the Latino temperament of Dias, Fernandinho and Ederson made them the coolest men on the pitch. Zinchenko needs to be careful about his Ukrainian temperament though. Almost got him into trouble.

Thought he was terrible. Gave them free kicks every time they shrieked like girls. Gave them a pen for a non handball, same on foden a few mins later and they should have finished the game with 7/8 players. One of the worst referring performances weve had and we’ve had some plum’s over the years.

in the end it didn't matter luckily
He was fucking awful. They could/should have finished with 8.

Man City's first CL final. Hope you don't get those horrible Spanish cheats.

PS It's a barm.
I'd rather play them tbh, we beat them home and away last season. I'm not scared of Chelsea but two teams from the same league, can cancel each other out, and be very nervy in a European final. Think Pep would love to stuff Madrid as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.