Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

No Zin No Win

giphy.gif
Much maligned that lad. Several posters rolled out clichés of him now being a dependable fullback. Hes the tits, I love him

The team Chelsea faced a few week ago was nothing like the team they’ll face should they get to the final

It is but I’m with the post you responded to. I don’t like facing a domestic rival in a CL final especially that dreadful Chelsea back 5 and hope for a counter. Madrid okay very defensively these days but I would much rather play them even if I think they are a better side

Yep, the same way Pellegrini piggybacked off Mancini's defensive organisation and then lost it after the first season.

I also think he obviously made big changes in professionalising the sport, but once everyone else stopped drinking 6 packs of lager on the bus home or the changing room after each game, they caught up and overtook his sides very quickly.

I bet Wenger's getting twitchy about his one last claim to fame, the invincibles, with this defence and a striker like Haaland coming in it might not be around for long.
Our 100 points was a greater achievement than his invincibles, they drew something like 13 games

I am over the moon :) so stressing that i couldn't enjoy the game.

Finally! Well done to all the team they fought hard for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.