Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL - Wed 24 Nov 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for somewhere to park tonight as normally get train.
Can you still park at corner shop pub as a one off?

Many Parisians strolling along Market Street today looking for their coffee & croissants?

Maybe but I remember being in my, then, usual seat in the North Stand against Munich when we got stuffed 1-3. It wasn’t a sell-out but If it hadn’t been for the Chinese students there would have been dozens of empty seats near me. Many season ticket holders preferred to watch it on tv.
Wasn't having a go at them (unless they have their phones out for 90 minutes) just saying I don't expect the crowd to be quite as vocal as others seem to think it will be tonight when it's littered with tourists. I do think the regulars will be up for it though and will be decent, especially with psg actually bringing fans.

Have had to come up to Manchester unexpectedly today and staying overnight. As no chance of a ticket anyone recommend a decent boozer to watch in. Staying Ancoats/Victoria area so round there would be good. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.