Parking at Celtic

cinnamon blue

any tips lads we are driving up , not sure where to park is it best to park in city centre and make own way to ground? By all accounts parking near the ground is difficult.

for the friendly a couple of years ago i parked in a car park for away fans just by the stadium.

Parking near Dalmarnock station looks possible (about 15 minutes walk to the ground) or park at Rutherglen and get the train to Glasgow Central for the tickets and back out to Dalmarnock for the game.
Some of the industrial estates allow match parking but you've still got to factor getting in and out for tickets. Another site says lots of street parking with the obligatory urchins asking to "mind yer car mister".

any tips lads we are driving up , not sure where to park is it best to park in city centre and make own way to ground? By all accounts parking near the ground is difficult.

car_on_bricks.jpg

19-burnt-out-car.jpg

the Gorbals i hear is very safe after dark, don't forget your union jack with MCFC draped over your shoulders ''i'm sure you'l be just fine'

There's a big car park about 3 minutes walk from stadium at the Forge retail park lots of people park on there and never seen anyone get a ticket or any hassle off anyone. Duke street,dennistoun east glasgow is about 10 minutes walk away there is a few streets off Duke street you could try.There's also the louden pub on duke street which is a massive Rangers pub .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.