Parking - Blue Car Park

peterswales

Is it possible to buy a parking permit, for the blue car park, for all home games so you don't have to buy them on a match by match basis?

Thinking of trying the Blue Car Park for the next round of games. How long does it take to get out at the end of the game though? What has been others experience of using it?

Thinking of trying the Blue Car Park for the next round of games. How long does it take to get out at the end of the game though? What has been others experience of using it?
I saw a bloke in the chippy in Cleveleys on the way home on Saturday (19.20) who had beaten me there by a good 10 mins, said he'd dropped off home before being in the chip shop, randomly he said he'd been in the blue car park.

Now he could have left early/had a great spot in the car park etc added to I always stay to the end then it takes ages to get out of SS3 from halfway up and have to walk to Grimshaw Ln to get to my car & the traffic was awful before I got on the motorway however, he covered the 60 miles or so quicker than I did.

Last edited:
Took me an hour to get out last time I used it after leaving on the whistle and thinking I had a good spot

Which one is the blue car park? Can I pay for it on the day? Taking my kids and driving in for first time so not sure where to park. Will be there early and not really in a rush at the end.

Thanks

Which one is the blue car park? Can I pay for it on the day? Taking my kids and driving in for first time so not sure where to park. Will be there early and not really in a rush at the end.

Thanks
It's the one behind the family stand and you have to pay for parking on the city website

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.