Parking restrictions at Asda Eastlands

No wonder people are leaving 10 minutes early.

It should be an hour max.

City need to get on to Asda.

No wonder people are leaving 10 minutes early.

It should be an hour max.

City need to get on to Asda.

haha i take it i'm being clarkied ;)

Shoppers would have something to say about it being an hour, and 4 hours parking which the signs currently say is not something to get people legging it out early ;)

My question was although the new signs say 4 hours, there's no mention of it being different for match days like there used to be. So was just checking if it is in fact 4 hours on a match day (used to be 1 hour 45 match day, 3 hours normal days).

Lazy fuckers shouldn’t park at Asda for the match. Just saying like

We normally just get dropped off, or come on the tram. For once my other half might be coming too so we need to park - my 76 year old ill mum can't walk far so it's £10 in the club car park or try asda. And my 3 year old with his problems might be trying another match just to see how he copes with the noise, so we need to park close. Thought i'd ask, thought people might know and be friendly!!
If it was just me i've walked many times from the stadium to victoria, my mum used to too, before her knee fell apart and she uses a crutch on daily morphine and struggling with it. Though i had a leg operation 2 weeks ago so maybe even i'm allowed to use a car for once eh ;)

Not everyone who parks close is a lazy shit.

We normally just get dropped off, or come on the tram. For once my other half might be coming too so we need to park - my 76 year old ill mum can't walk far so it's £10 in the club car park or try asda. And my 3 year old with his problems might be trying another match just to see how he copes with the noise, so we need to park close. Thought i'd ask, thought people might know and be friendly!!
If it was just me i've walked many times from the stadium to victoria, my mum used to too, before her knee fell apart and she uses a crutch on daily morphine and struggling with it. Though i had a leg operation 2 weeks ago so maybe even i'm allowed to use a car for once eh ;)

Not everyone who parks close is a lazy shit.

Crumbs I feel awful now was just a throwaway comment didn’t mean nothing by it you park where you want mate

[QUOTE="Franny Lee's Barrel Chest, post: 6072594, member: 1424"
Having said all the above, it might be that now that clamping and towing away is illegal, before long, there might be some judgement which opens the floodgates to an easy way of enforcement for these private companies.[/QUOTE]

A friend of mine had his van clamped after leaving it in a pub car park overnight. He had a Stihl saw in the back so, casually cut the clamp off, tossed it in the back, then gave it to the scrap men that came around on the job later on that day.

I'd have loved to have seen their faces. The clamp probably cost more than the fine would have been.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.